- Luis Baumela Molina (UPM), [Google Scholar]
- José Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto (URJC), [Google Scholar]
We share research interest with:
- Juan Bekios Calfa, Universidad Católica del Norte, Chile.
- Antonio Valdés Morales, Universidad Complutense, Spain.
- Andrés Prados Torreblanca: "Face and Body attributes estimation", (started 2020)
- Xoan Iago Suárez Canosa: "Facade localization and tracking" (started 2016).
Former Phd students
- Roberto Valle Fernández. Now at Telefónica. Thesis on "Multi-task Shape Preserving Face Alignment", UPM 2020.
- Kendrick Cetina. Now at Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe. Thesis on "Image segmentation with boosted multi-class classifiers", UPM 2018.
- Juan Bekios Calfa. Thesis on Facial attributes estimation, UPM 2016.
- Antonio Fernández Baldera. Thesis on Multiclass Boosting, UPM 2015.
- Pablo Márquez Neila. Thesis on Image Segmentation, UPM 2014. Now at ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research, Bern University
- Enrique Muñoz Corral. Thesis on Model-Based 3d Tracking, UPM 2012. Former postdoc at PAVIS, IIT. Now with The Graffter
- José M. Buenaposada. Thesis on Face Expressions Analisys, UPM 2005. Now lecturer at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Former Visiting Students
- Zhao Liangjin, UPM 2015, as undergrad at Beihang University (China). Working on "Body attributes estimation".
- Apurba Gorai, UPM 2014, as PhD student at Indian Statistical Institute. Worked on "image segmentation".
- Chuiwen Ma, UPM 2014, as undergrad at Beihang University. Worked on "Face attributes estimation".
- Li He, UPM 2008, undergrad at Fudan University. Worked on "Face attributes estimation".
Former Master students
- Xesca amengual. "Counting brain structures in images", UPM 2014.
- María Luisa Arroyo Noblejas. "Discriminative tracking", URJC 2014.
- Roberto Valle Fernández. "OCR for street text", URJC 2013. Worked at The Graffter, now PhD student with PCR.
- Roberto Pablo Pérez Palomares. "Facial verification on video", URJC 2012. Now PhD student at Pompeu Fabra University
- Miguel Federico Baguear. "Morphological Study of Dendritic Spines", UPM 2011.